EMYRAS suite of machine vision solutions empowers manufacturers with products designed to improve product quality, improve product reliability and process efficiency, and reduce waste. Our systems are integrated within your manufacturing process to enable turn-key line automation and information management. Services include design, development, build, and integration of machine vision technology with other material handling, manufacturing equipment, robotics, and information systems for true end-to-end process optimization.
APPLICATIONS FOR MACHINE VISION INCLUDE:-
- Inspection Automation system.
- Presence verification, Measuring, Geometric inspection, pattern Recognition, Optical character recognition, etc.,
- Color matching & Sorting automation System (Color, Size, Shape, Legend (i.e., Batch No, Expiry Date, Model no, Logo etc),
- Reading ,Verifying & checking of codes ( Bar Code, 3D Matrix, QR Code, Integrated Packing after sorting)
- Robot Guided Vision Automation Systems
- Print quality & Printing Verification using advanced technology for detecting printing (Blob, Smurging, Overlap, Ink fade out, Blotting, Missing Print, External Particle on Print Area
- Final inspection of sub-assemblies
- Engine part inspection/Label inspection on products
- Surface inspection/ pre processing
- Checking medical devices for defects
- Final inspection cells
- Motion Control system
- Robot guidance
- Checking orientation of components
- Traceability of manufactured products
- Custom Packaging Inspection
- Checking laser marks and cuts
- Medical vial inspection
- Verifying engineered components, etc.,
Our professionals understand the importance of being part of the customer’s team and delivering personalized customer service.
- Feasibility Assessment for Proof of Concept
- Customized Design of Lighting and Optics
- Experience with Developing Robust Vision Algorithms
- Easy to use Intuitive Operator Interface
- Configurable Security System
- Rugged and Ergonomic System Enclosure
- Installation and Startup
- Integration with Manufacturing & Material Handling Equipment
- Training, Documentation, and Validation
- Standard Off-the-Shelf and Custom HMI Development
- Flexibility with Data Collection
- Integration to Information Management Systems
- Corporate Database Integration
- Multi-Level Fully Configurable Password Security System
- Touch Screen or Mouse Interface.
EMYRAS solutions combine our machine vision and real-time controls automation expertise, along with our business process knowledge of the most stringent manufacturing environments and industries, including pharma and medical device product lifecycle. Our solutions are engineered to address the business, technical, and regulatory compliance requirements (including GxP and 21 CFR Part 11 validation and compliance).
At EMYRAS we are dedicated to building long-term relationships with our customers. As you prepare to address your technology needs, EMYRAS is an ideal technology partner to help you achieve your critical business objectives.
- Defense & Military
- Paper & Production
- Steel, Metal & Alloys
- Medical Device
- Food & Beverage