EMYRAS is an industry leading technology firm providing professional Real Time Systems solutions, consulting, design, and integration services in the areas of Information Management, Automation, and Compliance. Our experienced and talented engineers have been providing turnkey real time software and hardware solutions incorporating the latest industry best-practices in technology, business process optimization, and management within the Life Sciences industry.
EMYRAS provides Turnkey Robotic Solutions and Integrations for a variety of Industry specific applications. Whether streamlining your packaging operation, or to automate the R&D laboratory operations for precision and consistency, EMYRAS use of robotics have a multitude of solutions. As companies continue to look for ways to improve their efficiency, automation of current manual processes produces the best results. While traditional automation methods are often expensive, EMYRAS ability to create and design unique solutions using robots provides low cost but highly flexible modules manufacturers are looking to implement within their business operations.
EMYRAS unique blend of integrated software and hardware-based solutions, along with our keen business process knowledge, understanding of the Life Sciences Industry and cGXP requirements makes us a valuable asset to companies looking for an edge in this dynamic environment of quickly evolving technology and rapid globalization, while complying with existing and new regulations.
EMYRAS turn-key ability to integrate robotic solutions within your existing business operations and systems is what sets us apart.
Our turnkey robotic systems can be used to replace and/or enhance repetitive operations while lowering cost and increasing quality.
ROBOTICS TURNKEY APPLICATIONS:-
- Sampling & Sampler Robot for sample collection.
- END OF ARM TOOLING / Screw tightening, fastening.
- ROBOTICS Process-to-process transfer.
- ROBOTICS Pick and place.
- Finished product inspection, touch-panel type evaluation machine.
- Tall work pieces conveying and stacking machine
- ROBOTICS Assembly cell (independent cell/line cell)
- ROBOTICS Welding Process, Cutting &trimming
- ROBOTICS Material Tending and material removal
- ROBOTICS Painting / press/forming, etc.
- ROBOTICS SPOT WELDING
- ROBOTICS MIG WELDING
- ROBOTICS MATERIAL HANDLING MACHINE
- ROBOTICS LASER CUTTING
- ROBOTICS VISION SYSTEMS
- ROBOTICS DIMENSION MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS
- ROBOTICS PLASMA CUTTING
- ROBOTICS PALLETIZING /Robotic Packing.
As a leader in the industrial robotics field, EMYRAS has a proven track record of offering the broadest portfolio on the market, with high-quality products for the entire system.
- Safe motion control
- Virtual safety fences
- Advanced position, force and material object sensing
- Efficient and compact servo motor drive
- Secured calibration logging and authentication as well as secure IP protection
- Efficient and compact power supplies and chargers
- Defense & Military
- Paper & Production
- Steel, Metal & Alloys
- Medical Device
- Food & Beverage